I am very pleased to be able to offer you this wonderful wrap form Sarah's Herbal Pillows and More. Winners can choose the color (heather grey, chocolate brown, chili red or true blue), the wrap is made out of a very breatheable poly/cotton knit interlock.
Sarah is a single mother of two small boys (DJ age 3 and Joshua age 1). SHe's a massage therapist who's currently going through doula training. She started the shop so she could stay at home with her newborn, all the while still generatinig an income.
Sarah also sells microwave/freezer friendly herbal pillows, filled with flaxseed, that provide wonderful hot/cold therapy to muscles. Some of them have invigorating or calming aromatherapy, and they range from a standard neck/back pillows to more unique ones, like the colicky baby tummy pillow/ouchie pillow (for bumps and bruises) and the childbirth pillow (designed to assist in pain management in childbirth, which worked miracles when Sarah had her VBAC).
Sarah is offering a free ouchie/baby pillow to anyone who places an order over $10 in her shop; all you have to do is mention Authentic Parenting when you place the order.
This giveaway is open to continental US and ends on Friday the 13th of August.
My family will not be able to enter, nor will I
To enter, leave your first name and email adress in the comment box below.
The winner will be drawn using Random.org
You can have additional entries to increase your chances by:
- Becoming a new fan on facebook - Comment: fanned you on FB in the comment box, plus first name and email
- Become a new follower - Comment: became a new follower, first name and email
- Become a new follower on Twitter - Comment: follow you on Twitter, first name, email
- Suggest my fanpage to some friends - Comment: suggested to friends, first name, email
- Share this giveaway or any other post on you facebook page - Comment: I shared *enter post title* on facebook
- Tweet this or any other blog post - Comment: tweeted *insert title* + add link to tweet
- Blog about this giveaway or this blog (or both) - Comment: blogged about *enter topic*, link to your post, first name, email adress
- Link to this or any post on this blog in a group or forum you attend - Comment: I linked to *this post* on *this forum/group*, name, email