Hello all! I am back! Have you missed me? I hope you liked what I had prepared for you. I liked the guest posts a lot, so if you are a blogger and you have something up my league, don't hesitate to email me.
If anything, this holiday gave me a lot to contemplate and a serious amount of issues to write about. Just for fun, let's make a list of things I might be writing about in the weeks to follow:
- Francophone people might win the award of the worst parenting language. The things those people say to their children... you cannot imagine (and I even wonder if it is possible to translate all of the things I heard parents say to their kids)
- There are huge differences between Russian, Turkish and Western-European parenting styles
- The clash of the generations: how my child and I survived living under the same roof with my parents and grandmother
- What kind of parents would we be if we had stayed in Europe?
- Europe and Africa: worlds apart for raising children
- Can we even raise a free range child in a modern world?
- Gentle discipline is not permissive parenting
- Collective care and the natural child don't mix
- The meaning of life of a SAHM
- Is it silly to stay out of the rat race?
- And much more
Image: mandolin davis on Flickr