- In an older article, entitled 'You're on Crack', Jeff from Just a Bald Man writes a nifty rebuttal to remarks about unschooling.
- PhD in parenting had a great post a while ago that sums up nicely what I have said before on women trashing other women.
- Dani writes about nudity in a family context and how industrialized societies take offense of the mere thought of being naked around children.
- May's Teach/Learn carnivals had a beautiful post on Science@home about how children are not just empty vessels we need to fill, and learning should be more like a journey instead.
- And if you want a little laugh, be sure to check out this Hathor Comic about birth smarts.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Posted by mamapoekie Labels: Sunday Surf