- Conscious Mama urges us to think back to our childhood and define what we want to do differently in 'I'll Never Say That To My Kids'.
- The Feminist Breeder tells you all about Doula's in 'This Is What A Doula Looks Like'.
- Sarah writes abou the differences of care between midwives and OB's at Mama Birth.
- Guggie went and wrote what I should have, but didn't about judgement, peace and mercy and she does it very eloquently.
- Hobo Mama writes about the importance of rooming in after hospital birth for the 6th Healthy Birth Blog Carnival, and gives a fun picture tutorial of safe cosleeping.
- Find out how cosleeping fulfils a child's psychological needs on connectedmom.
- A very interesting article on Science&Sensibility discusses noise levels in hospitals and their relation to patient health and sleep.
For more Sunday Surfing, visit Baby Dust Diaries and Hobo Mama