- MamaTRUE had another wonderful list-post about how to take care of yourself, and your child at the same time. I am in total admiration of this blogger, she is writing her way through divorce and all the while manages to stay positive and give out great tips for other mama's.
- Another great Hathor comic about consumerism and individualism
- Boheime writes a nice to the point buletted article about the qualities of self-directed children, which could work as a rebuttal on stupid questions about rules and authority.
- If you want some laughs, head over to The Leaky Boob for a very crappy story - yes, literally.
- API speaks had a post that made me do a little soul searching. In 'Sticking Up For Your Child' Jasmine Carlson writes about not standing by quietly when other people try to discipline your child. This is something I seriously need to work on, and not only for my daughter, but also for myself.
- Naturally Knocked Up writes a clear piece on why we should prefer butter over margarine. We actually don't use either, but if I'd have to choose, and on rare occasions, I would certainly go with butter.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Posted by mamapoekie Labels: Sunday Surf