No matter what path a woman chooses, it's like she can never win. There will always be someone to tell her that she is doing The Wrong Thing.
- If she decides to stay at home, she is waisting her talent and education, she is being medieval and anti-feminist.
- If she works at home, she isn't putting enough effort in her family.
- If her husband stays home, she's a dominant bitch and her husband is whipped.
- If she decides to have a family and work, she is neglecting her family.
- If she puts her kids in daycare, she is lazy and doesn't want to take care of her kids.
- If she employs any kind of personel around the house, she is lazy and can't take care of her home.
- If she provides her family with secondary caregivers, she is too selfish to take care of her child herself.
- If she takes time for herself, she is selfish.
- If she does not, she's a slave to her family/career.
- If she decides not to have kids, she is strange and unnatural.
- If she calls herself a feminist, she's a bitch.
- If she doesn't, she's medieval.
- If she's sexually liberated she's a slut.
- If she's not, she's frigid.
Most often, it's the Other Side throwing these judgements at us. But we shouldn't be waisting our energy on judging other women's choices, we should fight the system that made it so we can never win.